What can I do?

How to Take Action Against H.B. 1293

The most effective Action is to send a fax or letter by U.S.Postal Service to your Texas State Representative.

To determine your Texas State Representative, go to www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us , enter your street address and zip code.  For “District Type:”  select “House”.

These prepared letters can be downloaded, printed, filled out and then sent to your representative.

You can also send a copy of that letter to H.B. 1293’s sponsor,  Tracy O. King.

Tracy O. King
P.O. Box 2910
Austin, TX 78768

Fax Number: (512) 463-1220

Make a request to the Committee Clerk to testify before the Agriculture & Livestock Committee.

Contact:  Sam Bacarisse at sam.bacarisse@house.texas.gov

Subscribe to this Website at the bottom of this page to receive updates by e-mail.